Front inner bearing orientation

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front inner bearing orientation
From: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 10:51:37 -0400
    Good morning to all! I am putting the TR6 front rotors back on, after
receiving them from the shop that resurfaced them and ran into a snag. The
"bearing shield" and felt washer are one piece. Does the felt face towards
the bearing or in the opposite direction? In other words, when I look at the
rear of the rotor, will I see the felt or the steel lip? I am on hold until
I sort this out. Bentley's is not clear on this point. Thanks to
all!..........Jim McArthur @ jrmcarthur@verizon.net