Re: Sanity Check

To: mailkendall@sbcglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sanity Check
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:15:47 -0400
 Or, you can use the triumphowners.com site. List your car and the basics then
you can always create a new category for whatever picture you want to share and
stick it on there. I have had success with that method and it has the added
benefit of being able to set everything up so your pictures tell a story or
explain a procedure. Then others can benefit from your question/experience in
the future.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)