Clutch Slave Kit Difference

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Slave Kit Difference
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hey List,

I got a clutch slave cylinder repair kit from TRF a week ago and finally got
around to checking it out tonight.

There is big difference between what was in the cylinder and what came with the
kit. Altough it appears that what came in the kit will fit and function just
fine. Its just the slave cylinder anyhow, and not exactly complicated.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/photologin/IMG_3450.jpg

Did I get the kit for the wrong year? Should I just put it together and forget
about the difference from what was in there before?

Thanks!

Kendall
San Clemente, CA