Replacing the Brake Servo

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacing the Brake Servo
From: "Mr RICK ORTHEN" <peketzu@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:52:14 -0400
Well, after 34 years, the brake servo (booster) on my TR6 has started
leaking vacuum when the brakes are mashed.  I have a small collection of
used servos, one of which should be a great replacement.  After unbolting
the master cylinder from the servo, can the servo be removed without
disconnecting the 4 brake lines from the master cylinder?  Please tell me
it's so!

Who is now doing servo rebuilds that Partco in Ohio used to do?

TIA

Rick O
72 TR6
CC80171UO