Re: Nissan R200 differential kit

To: Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: Nissan R200 differential kit
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:04:28 -0700
Hi Mitch,
        Well first of all everything in the GoodParts site about the
differential are true, the installation was no more difficult than an
stock differential, the kit contained everything  you needed.  I
installed mine in conjunction with the  HDVA 5 Speed transmission and
found there was no need to shorten the driveshaft.
        The  car is definitely quieter, no more whine  or clunk, of
course I installed all new U-Joints prior to this.  Mr Good provides
very good  quality, I am very impressed with  everything we have used
of his  (roll bar, steering rack mounts, adjustable trailing arm
brackets,  suspension Nylatron bushings)  ... looking forward to the
roller rockers just as soon as "She who must be obeyed" finishing
re-decorating the kitchen ;-)

--
Bill Pugh
anabil007@ comcast.net