[TR] Fw: I love my Triumph but...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fw: I love my Triumph but...
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:34:52 -0700
R.A.---There are two cars that I wish I had room for. A 1967 Griffin and
a 1957 Corvette Fuelie. In another life I will have a 2,000 sq. ft.
garage and a 400 sq. ft. house.

Dick

From: 70TR6@mindspring.com(R. Ashford Little II) Date: Fri, May
19, 2006, 4:37pm (PDT+3) To: 6pack@autox.team.net (6pack),
Triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumph Email List) Subject: I love my Triumph
but...
I'm writing an article for our local club based upon a thought I had
once upon a time. It goes something like this. if you have the time,
space, money, etc. to add another car to your collection, what would it
be? There is no right or wrong answer to the question, and if you want
to list some exotic then that's fine, but I'm really more interested in
the vast field of cars that can be bought for under 25k. The car can be
a Triumph, for instance I'd like a TR250, but they don't have to be. If
you could indulge me with your responses, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks very much,
R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994
PS: and an E-type coupe, and a BMW 2002, and an Alfa or two, and a
Bugeye,
and.