Sincere thanks for your comments on the TR6 Photos

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Sincere thanks for your comments on the TR6 Photos
From: S Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:49:00 -0700 (PDT)
To those that have taken the time to contact me with kind words about the photo
catalogue.......Thanks much.

  I felt that they might be helpful.  I never expected the warmth and number of

  The pages will be available as long as traffic to the pages makes it
reasonable to maintain them.

  I must admit that searching the images for what a person might be looking for
is something close to a minimg expedition........lots of junk before you find
the gem that meets the need.  I have not edited out the bad nor the duplicates.
 It may not be readily noticeable but the pics that appear to be duplicates are
frequently the same photo but focus is held on a different plane or subject in
the image.  I make a habit of this due to lighting aften being poor and depth
of field being shallow.  I was often in the need of a detail that was just
outside of focus in an image...hence the multiple shots.

  Thanks again.  Contact me if you need something in greater detail.  As I said
earlier the originals are most all 2 megs files and larger, so the detail of
the opriginal will far excede the images on the web pages.

  Best regards,

  Scott

  http://www.mannfence.com/pages/15/index.htm

starting at 1&cent;/min.