For those needing reference pictures for originality

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: For those needing reference pictures for originality
From: S Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:33:22 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

  Periodically someone will ask about some detail regarding how something was
on a TR6 originally.  Having one in original status, I have offered up some
info to help when I had an answer.

  I recently disassembled this one-owner TR6.  I took more than a few
very-large-file digital images.

  Others have asked for me to send a CD of the info I may have available.

  I decided that I would put the catalog on an (unrelated) website's spare
pages.

  There are 3 web pages with over 800 thumbnail images.  Each thumbnail will
open into a larger image.  These images are good and may help a great deal.
But they do not always show some of the very fine detail that the original
image may reveal.  If anyone needs the original - let me know via the "Contact"
dialogue box on the web page.  I hopefuly can get you even better info.

  I have just completed the project and the pages are up now.

  Take a look if you have any needs.

  Let me know whatyou think.

  http://www.mannfence.com/pages/15/index.htm

  It's been a long day today finishing this up - so I'm headed in for a much
deserved beverage.

  ~Cheers!!~

  Scott