RE: Re:.....flywheel

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Re:.....flywheel
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:59:54 -0400
Straight to the tire shop for new rubber after a few of those... :^)

Seriously, a friend of mine had a nice C32 AMG Mercedes. A light little
car with 350 Hp. What an acceleration; 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds. It
reminded me of the Mission: Space ride at Disneyworld. After only 8K
miles, it was new rubber all around. That slowed him down in a hurry...

Cheers,

Mark