6-PACK Membership E-Mail

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6-PACK Membership E-Mail
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 06:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
All,

The latest 6-PACK newsletter was mailed recently.
Members should be receiving their copy in the mail any
day(I got my yesterday)!

I get a lot of questions regarding
membership(membership@6-pack.org). Usually, it
revolves around not receiving Newsletters. I respond
within a day or two. A lot of times I never hear back
regarding my response.

I have a feeling that there are a lot of SPAM Filters
out there preventing my e-mail responses/questions
from coming through.

So, if you write an officer or you join/renew and
provide your e-mail, you should expect a response.
Please ensure that your SPAM filters are off or will
accept mail from membership@6-pack.org

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
6-PACK Membership Secretary