Fuel Line & Fittings

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Line & Fittings
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 05:23:53 -0400
Hi All,

My fuel line has been spliced (with rubber tubing and hose clamps) behind
the coil.  I would like to replace the whole run from the discharge of the
pump to the splice that joins the fuel like to the fuel manifold at the
carbs.

What size is the metal fuel line tubing on the discharge of the fuel pump?
What material - aluminum? What is the fitting that goes into the fuel pump?
Is it a flare fitting? The brass futting's flats are not in the best shape
either.  Anyone have a source for these parts?

John Cyg.