Re: [TR] Distributor alternative

To: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Distributor alternative
From: "Marc Nederkoorn" <adsl709847@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:41:38 +0200
Hello Dave,

I think the TR 4-Cylinder drivers have an advantage over the 6-pack (me!)
people with respect to the tach pick-up.

As to reliability I have no data. I did however talk to the guys behind the
company and had the unit in my hands. It looks and feels very solid. Also,
on their website there is also a part English, part Dutch, forum that shows
some feedback on the way complaints are solved. 100% correct in my view.

The mini people, also in the US, have already discovered this upgrade and
they seem pleased. 123ignition does deliver to the US according to the forum
discussions.

Cheers, Marc
the Netherlands