RE: Headers

To: "French Blue" <1975tr6@earthlink.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headers
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:09:44 -0700
        Frenchie:

        Of course, the easiest/cheapest thing to do is replace it with a
stock manifold. You can get them used for cheap from British Auto Works
- www.britishautoworks.com. The respond to email, or you can give them a
call. NFI. Ask them nicely and they will bead blast it for free too.
        FYI, I painted mine with 1200 degree header paint, and to my
surprise the stuff is actually staying on the manifold and looking
decent too. I used aluminum color, but if I had it to do over I think I
would have gone with grey, so that it looks like iron instead of
aluminum. Oh well, live and learn.

        Vance