Re: [TR] The 'magic' of the name lives on?

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, standardtriumph@btinternet.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] The 'magic' of the name lives on?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:26:44 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2006 6:56:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

It can  be argued that any car they develop will more closely resemble the
TR7/8  model in design and manufacture than any other

I am with you Dave.  I was one of those Fools who was all excited  about the
New Triumph being introduced in 2000 around April 1st, remember  that?  I was
ready, willing and able to place the order for one of the  first cars off the
line, only to be disappointed by the prank someone in England  no doubt
created. The TR7/8 could be "The Shape of Thing That Were"!  It  could even be
fuel efficient Hybrid!  The Triumph people stateside would  go nuts! I am going
to have a Guinness!
Cheers,
Darrell