RE: best rods

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Gene Holtzclaw"
Subject: RE: best rods
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:33:23 -0500
The stock connecting rods in my engine weighed 684.4 grams on average. After
cleaning off flash etc and polishing they weighed 660.6g within a couple
tenths of a gram. I asked the engine builder about using ARP bolts and he
said stock bolts were more than sufficient for my use. My engine is turning
6K and somewhere around 200HP. So far so good.

Rick Patton
Brunswick, Maine
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/