Re: TR6 Supercharger System

To: "bdhasl" <hbdonna2@qwest.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Supercharger System
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:09:13 -0700
Bill,

I've got the supercharger on my TR6.   I've had it a couple of years now and
am really pleased with it.  Is it a big block v8, push you back in the seat?
No.  Does it give you some extra without impacting everyday driveability?
Yes in a big way! Improved idle which is something I could never do with the
Strombergs.  I passed emissions too!!
What do you need to know?

John
71TR6