brake servo

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake servo
From: "John VanNorman" <jvannorman@wowway.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:12:59 -0500
A few weeks ago a noted that I had brake fluid leaking somewhere around the
brake master cylinder or servo.  After a
little detective work - in other words, putting down some tissue paper and
waiting - it looks like I have a small leak
coming out of the bottom of the servo (it doesn't appear to be coming from the
connection point between the servo and
the cylinder, but rather from the very bottom of the servo, as if a seal is
damaged).  Once again guys, I'm a newbie,
but does it sound like it is time to have the servo replaced or rebuilt? Could
it be something else?

John V.
74 1/2 TR6