RE: Headlights

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headlights
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:01:08 -0500
Hi Kevin,

Vance is right on about better sealed beam headlights at a modest price. The
part number of 7" halogen headlights is H6024. Along the same line is an
even brighter bulb called "BriteLite" number H6024BL. They are the same
wattage as the original bulbs so the wiring need not be modified. There is a
picture of the bulb and package at:
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/BriteLite.jpg

I've been running the BriteLites for two years and love them. They should
cost between $25 and $30 for a pair.

Rick Patton
75 Delft Blue EFI Supercharged TR6