Rust Inhibitors

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rust Inhibitors
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:31:39 -0500
All,

I'm getting ready to treat the inside of my newly finished frame and am
trying to decide between Waxoyl and Eastwood's Heavy Duty Anti-rust to spray
inside the frame.  Has anyone had any experience with either and could maybe
make a recommendation for one of the other?  I have the Waxoyl kit from Moss
with a little Waxoyl left so I would only need to buy the refill.  If I go
the Eastwood route I would need to buy the sprayer (uses an air compressor
which I have) and the containers of anti-rust as well.

Thanks for your help!

Adam

73 TR6