Re: Brake Tech Article

To: "Jim Jones" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Tech Article
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 12:05:31 -0400
Jim,

You're absolutely 'spot on' there. I forgot to include that tire link as well
and was the reason why I said "in the end it does not matter much at all."
The only upgrade I am considering is to lessen brake fade via slotted vented
rotors in the 4Runner caliper/Cressida disc modification along with stainless
hoses.

Greg