P.R.I. engine upgrade pics

To: 6pack@autox.team, net@autox.team.net
Subject: P.R.I. engine upgrade pics
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:48:23 EDT
Evening guys....I thought you might enjoy seeing a few pics of my modified
74 1/2 TR6 engine...just received it last week from Chris Cancelli of
Sutherlin, Oregon.  I posted several pics of the six carb Keihin  induction
setup, the
TRF powder coated header, and other views of the  engine.  I have yet to
install the Magnecor wires, Mallory electronic  Unilite tach driven
distributor,
Mallory coil, and some other goodies.   No, I have not fired it up
yet....waiting to do so on my restoration shops  dyno, once they have it
installed in a
couple of months (waiting on new shop  edition construction).  Once I have some
hp numbers, timing stats, etc. I  will share them with you.  By the way,
somewhere I think I recall that one  should never "break in" a new engine on a
dyno....but I do not recall why or if  I am remembering correctly.  Chris gave
me
instructions about ensuring that  the cam is lubed during the intitial start
up, and at what rpm I should operate  the engine at for the first 20 minutes.
Any other advice I would do well  to keep in mind?  Bob Pierson