Electronic Ignition

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Electronic Ignition
From: Brian Thomlinson <thomlinson2@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:03:31 -0700
I bought p/n 145-217 wheel boxes form Moss for my 250 and when tightened they
both seize. I'm going to try and reassemble outside the car to see what
happens. I did not change the old cable or enclosing tubes as they should be
OK . I've sent am email; to Moss asking for advice. Roadster Factory list a
different one for TR6 to TR250, but don't have anything available for TR250 .
I'm wondering if the ratios are different on the wheelboxes vs the cable. Has
anyone else had this problem ?

Brian