RE: steering rack mounts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: steering rack mounts
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:29:30 -0600
Regarding this earlier post, some people requested I let them know what I
end up doing. I received only positive reviews of the solid Aluminum kit
from Richard Good. I also spoke with Richard and he confirmed what the
others all said. Basically tightens up the steering response and no
downsides. So I ordered the Good mount kit. Once I have a chance to test
drive it I will let the list know how I like it.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO