Re: Header Advice

To: RobertBreazeale@msn.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Header Advice
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:41:22 EDT
You really get what you pay for with headers.  I bought the Falcon piece,
although not from TRF.  Moss Europe has them in stock all the time.  After
ceramic coating, the cost was way up there.   My current motor is pretty warmed
over
with the headers being a piece of the total package.  If had a stock motor I
would not buy headers.  You could get a lot more performance for dollars spent
on other improvements.  My previous motor was essentially stock when I added
my first set of headers.  I think that addition by itself actually hurt low
end torque. Just my opinion.
Joe Davis (there is still room at the Little Switzerland Inn as of 7:30 EST!)