Greasing new ball joints & tie rod ends

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Greasing new ball joints & tie rod ends
From: <jfarris@troy.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:21:01 -0500
Greetings,

We're in the last stages of the front end rebuild.  I was
not happy with how the new ball joints and tie rod ends took
grease.  The ball joints spit it right back out the little
holes under the plastic gasket under the grease fitting and
the rubber housings on the tie rod ends leaked immediately
without filling in the least.

Any one else have any problems with greasing brand new
units.  Any suggestions.  I'll look a little closer in the
day light tomorrow afternoon.

TIA,
Jim Farris