Turn signal cancelling.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn signal cancelling.
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:19:20 -0700
        Al:

        Usually this is because the switch is not close enough to the
steering column. There is enough slop in the mounting holes that you can
loosen the screws, push the switch towards the column, and while holding
the switch tightly in place, tighten the screws. Worked for me.
        If the signals are canceling in one direction, but not the
other, then Dick's suggestion applies - you will need to center the
steering wheel, usually by adjusting the front tie rods.

        Cheers,

        Vance