Cam timing fixed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam timing fixed
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:07:52 EDT
Hey guys thanks for all the input.  For those who asked I am using a Lucas
sport coil and Pertronix.  Today I replaced the Intermotor plug wires with some
Magnecor that I had. Also advanced timing 2 degrees. Idle has improved
markedly. It has a minor stumble at low rpm. I think I can remedy that by
raising the
needles a turn. It seems that I have a tendency to over-analyze problems only
to find the fix to be something simple. At least this time I didn't throw a
bunch of money at it.  We have a great club tour on tap for tomorrow.  Must go
knock on wood dash to ward off evil spirits. Tata!
Mike C