Re: Electric fans & amperage

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Electric fans & amperage
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
I can't comment on your alternator question, but I can share info on a fan I
installed. I installed Summit Part # FLX-394 and it has been working well for
me for a couple years. It rarely needs to run, when it does its very quiet. It
draws 9 amps and I haven't had any problems with it using the stock alt. There
is a 16" version too if you must. This link may or may not work.

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=partdetail.asp&autofilter=1&part=FLX%2D394&N=4294924500+4294839058+4294838842+400226&Nao=20&autoview=sku

Happy Hunting.

Kendall