Re: Yet another rear clunk question...

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yet another rear clunk question...
From: "Shannon Muncy" <shannm2@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 00:16:36 -0400
Aaron,

I have checked that.  They're both pretty solid so I don't think my hubs are
the issue.

I know my splines have a little slack in them, I just don't know if it would
cause a clunk like this... I mean it feels (and sounds) like someone is
hitting the bottom of the frame with a small sledge hammer.  But like I
said, it only happens when I take the slack out of the drivetrain... It
really doesn't matter if I pull out slow or fast.

Thanks for the suggestion,
-Shannon