Leans to the left - still

To: "'Triumph 6 Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leans to the left - still
From: "John North" <jnorth@novagate.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 22:30:59 -0400
Just finished a front suspension rebuild thinking to fix my list to the
left, but still the left side of the car is an inch or so lower measured at
the wheel arches.   So I'm looking for suggestions.

When I set the frame on jack stands the car is level, meaning a measurement
from the floor to the top of the wheel arches is equal at all four wheels.
So surely that means the problem is in the suspension.   But I just replaced
springs, trunnions, and lower a-arms.   Ball joints were replaced less than
2000 miles ago.   The a-arm brackets to the frame are good, not bent or
broken.   The spring turret looks intact.

I'm out of things to look for, anyone got any more ideas?

John North

76 Aztec Yellow