TR6 Fiberglass Frontend, TR4 doors & Rear Axle

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Fiberglass Frontend, TR4 doors & Rear Axle
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hey List,

I'm planning on going to the Dixon, CA car show and swap meet in a couple of
weeks. I have two complete TR4 doors in pretty good shape to sell. I also have
a non-IRS rear axle / differential that I would like to get rid of. Any idea or
rough estimates where I ought to put a starting price on those items?

If anyone is interested in a fiberglass front end for a TR6 I have one of those
to get rid of too. Hood(bonnet?), front valance(early), left and right
fenders(wings?) I'll probably be try to get rid of that for cheap also. Price??

Thanks for any guesses on values for the doors, axle, or fiberglass parts!

Kendall