RE: J_Type Overdrive comments

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: J_Type Overdrive comments
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:23:15 -0700
Vance,

It was good to meet you in person.  Thanks for all the great information you
provided about the overdrive conversion on Sunday.

Last night I measured the length of the flange on the overdrive I purchased
from Barry Nelson.  It was right at 1 9/16 inches.  The flange on a couple of
the other overdrives was shorter and smaller in diameter.  I was lucky another
vendor had a TR6 propshaft to lend me to match up against the overdrives.
While Barry had $125 price tag on these, he sold it to me for $90 as I was a
part of the group that Don Malling put together.  Thanks Don.  Thanks Barry.

Mike
Corvallis, OR