FW: Dare to be British 2005

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Dare to be British 2005
From: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:34:00 -0400
How bout a day at the track, it's what the TRIUMPH was all about, sorry
GROUP 44 will not be racing.

Brits of the Hudson are presenting an unbelievable event...NFI, just
wanted everyone to be aware..

I've made plans to head up to Lime Rock on June 3rd and 4th. I missed
the event last year because I heard about it too late for my schedule.
This event has always been on my "GOT to-do" list and this year I'm
going!!

If it rains I'm using my 2002 Honda S2000, (sorry purists, it's I just
finished the TR6 and it's not a rainy day car yet!) If it's a nice
weekend, I'm heading up Thursday afternoon in my newly restored 1973 TR6
for a first time autocross and trip around the track.

For me it's just a 3 hr. ride, about the same amount of time it is to
get to a LITA meeting at LIE exit 63 club meetings, so for all the 5
boroughs folks and those in Nassau this one should be a no brainer.

Here is a link to the details.

http://www.britsofthehudson.org/images/DTBB%20cover.pdf

http://www.britsofthehudson.org/news.htm

Gene,