Brake and clutch fluids

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake and clutch fluids
From: "Campsmith, Michael" <mgc4@cdc.gov>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:50:43 -0400
Group--

I am slowly putting bits and pieces back on my freshly-painted TR6 and
would like to get some advice on clutch and brake fluids.

Both systems are new from end to end--all cylinders, hoses and lines.
Most days the car is driven moderately, with the occasional autocross
and track day thrown in.

I would really like to use fluids that won't damage my new paint when
there is the inevitable leak or spill.  Are their any silicone fluids
that offer good performance while sparing the paint?

As always, your advice is most appreciated.

Michael Campsmith
1974 TR6 (now British Racing Green)