Suspension problems

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Suspension problems
From: "Russ & Sandy" <bungs4@wpia.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:58:26 -0400
Dick
Can you tell I'm all red in the face? I found the problem today.....I put
the top bracket on upside down. I can't believe I didn't see it. It wasn't
till I ws doing some measuring that I realized what I had done. I really
feel pretty stupid. Like I always say "No sense being stupid unless ya show
it".
Thanks for all the help. I read this 6 pack e mail every single time I get
it and I sure have learned a lot of things that I have used this past
winter. Can't wait till I can help someone.
Thanks a million.........now do ya think you could do something about the
weather. The high today in South Western Pa. was about 35 degrees and
snowing.

Russell
73 TR6