RE: CRUISE AND COOLING

To: <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: RE: CRUISE AND COOLING
From: "McMaster, John" <JOHN.MCMASTER@act.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:21:53 +1000
Jack,

I've installed an aftermarket cruise control in my Dolomite 1850.  It's great
to switch in and out of OD with the cruise on when the hills get a bit tough!
The only draw back - I didn't mount a clutch swith - you have to make sure
you're out of cruise BEFORE changing gears!.

I installed a new radiator (standard) in my "modified" TR6 (about 180 hp) and
removed the mechanical fan.  My only cooling comes from a thermostatic "push"
fan - mounted in front of the radiator - and the air flow created from the
moving car....  I've never had any problems with over heating and the fan only
comes on when I've been sitting in traffic for a while or when it's been
idling too long.

All the best,

John Mc
71 TR6 PI
76 Dolomite Sprint
"Fast is First"

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with
any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.