Door crash pad installation

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door crash pad installation
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 20:51:03 -0700
I got some new crash pads with the fingertip pulls for the tops of the doors.
These sure look to be an approvement over the black duct tape the PO had here.
 In looking at these, I'm not sure how they are attached to the door?   Are
they just held in place by the door's inner waist weatherstip on the outside
and the door panel on the inside?   Should contact cement be used to firm the
grip up?   Would appreciate opinions from those of you who have replaced these
before.

Mike
Corvallis, OR