In the Market to Buy

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: In the Market to Buy
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:10:30 EST
Well, I wasn't successful in keeping Jim Davis's TR 6 in the fold so I am in
the market for a car of similar equipment and quality.  Year is not as
important as condition.  No projects please as I have plenty of those.  Ha ha
No
"Drivers" need apply either.  I am looking for a show quality vehicle with O/D
and ideally with Leather, A/C, Stereo & Hard Top.  Stereo & Hard Top are least
important.  Does not have to be Concours correct but again must be in excellent
overall condition.  Reasonable price paid in immediate cash but not looking
to adopt anyone.

Please contact me off list.  Detailed pictures, list of work done, when and
by whom, etc., will be required.

Thank you.

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO