oil filter

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil filter
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:45:41 -0500
There is probably an extra O-ring that needs to come out.
How many o-rings did you pick out of there before you put the new one in
there?
Yoz should have only one O-ring in there.
I had the same problem the first time; there were 2  in there.

Good reason to switch to the spin off oil filter adapter.

Al Salvatore