Re: Swarthout question

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Swarthout question
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:10:43 -0700
I've had my set of Jim's roller rockers for probably two years.  I was one
of the pics he used on his web site.  They're holding up fine.  I don't
really have a good mileage record but would guess I've got 15,000 miles on
them. I don't have the external oil feed.
I'm just sorry he didn't come through with the valve cover.  Hopefully he'll
be able to make some "lemonade" from  the tough streak he seems to have had.

John
71 TR6