RE: placement of badges & flags

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: placement of badges & flags
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:27:08 -0800
 Jonmac, Virginia:

        Somebody on the list once claimed that the road from the Triumph
factory to the ship dock had shoulders that were littered with the
little blue badges. It was claimed that they were so prevalent that they
could be used as glowing guides at night for the truck drivers. Had to
laugh...
        I should mention that I measured mine before I removed them
(original paint, so I am pretty sure they were unmolested). Virginia, if
you give me a day or two I will look up my measurements.

        Vance

Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)

TR6 Web page: http://home.comcast.net/~v.navarrette/