Re: Faulty Brake Booster?

To: 70TR6@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Faulty Brake Booster?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:14:49 -0500
Ashford,

Have you tried disconnecting and plugging the hose to the booster?  I
would think doing so would mean you would have to press the brake
harder for it to work but if you had no problems other than having to
press the brakes harder then you would have isolated the problem within
the booster.  Do you have the old write-up on the brake booster that
used to be on the buckeytriumphs website?  The write up was quite
detailed about the workings of the booster.  It has been awhile since I
read it so I dont remember the specifics.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108