Re: TR250 & Late TR6 Frame Differences

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, James Franks
Subject: Re: TR250 & Late TR6 Frame Differences
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:35:20 -0800 (PST)
Don,

Yes, if you use the late mount, you can use any
gearbox...4-speed, A or J type.  If you choose to use
an a-type or 4-speed you must use the bracket that
would've been installed with the 4-speed.  Check the
parts catalogs.  Though you won't be able to buy one
new(I think?)

Not sure about the existing mounts...they may pose
clearance problems?

Todd

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250