Vibration

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vibration
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:36:04 EST
Oliver
 I had the same situation when I first got my TR6. I replaced all u-joints,
installed new tires, totally rebuilt suspension and it still shook. I even
bought extra stock steel wheels. No manner of balancing would correct the
problem.
 I joined a Triumph club and was discussing  the dilemma with other six
owners. To a person they all said they had suffered through the same and the
only
fix was to replace the stock rims with alloy wheels. I like the look of the
steel wheels but got sick of the vibration. Installed minilite replicas-problem
solved. Hope this helps.
Mike C '71 TR6