Re: Untouched 250 Carbs

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Untouched 250 Carbs
From: Walt Boeninger <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:43:43 -0800
Some years back... OK, maybe 20...  TRF obtained a stock of
new carbs.  I bought a pair on speculation that someday I
would really appreciate having them.....  that day may yet
come....    But anyway, these are new, I asssume factory
carbs.

Anyone have any experience with these?  Should I expect them
to be bolt on and go?  Is 20 years stored in their plastic
bag an issue?  They have never seen fuel.....  at least
not by me, nor by the factory I assune ....

Walt Boeninger