Convertible top

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Convertible top
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:49:24 -0500
This is a question to the TR250 owners out there.

I'm preparing to put a new Sunfast top on my 250. I'm using Nelson's
instructions and noticed that he mentions snaps on the rear most bow (bar).
In looking at the old top and bow, I see that there was no provision for
these. The old top has no flap and the bow doesn't have any holes.

Was the rear flap and attachment to the bow added for the TR6 models, or did
a po "customize" my old top? Would someone take a look and let me know?

I ordered the zip-out rear window, which of course is a TR6 feature, so
perhaps the flap on my new top is there for you 6ers.

Thanks,
Peter
'68 TR250