Not TR6 related- Source for UNEF fasteners?

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Not TR6 related- Source for UNEF fasteners?
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:10:01 -0600
I ask this list because you guys seem to be able to find almost
anything. I`m looking for a 7/16" x  28 TPI bolt- preferably a socket
head cap screw. These are a pretty much obsolete thread- UNEF is "extra
fine" threads. My searches have turned up zilch. Only some electronic
connectors, and then not in 7/16". ( In case anyone is wondering, it`s
to make an adapter for my Lincoln Powerluber grease gun- which
inexplicably uses a grease hose threaded this way where it attaches to
the gun. I`ve tried to contact Lincoln- they`re not answering my
e-mails.) Thanks,

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS