RE: Thanks for clutch advice!

To: Rick & Lori O <trinitygadget@alltel.net>,
Subject: RE: Thanks for clutch advice!
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:28:01 -0800 (PST)
And another thing...inspect the cross shaft bushings
or see how much slop you have.  They're cheap & easy
to replace.  I think I saw a recommendation of
replacing the rear main seal.  Not a bad idea.  You
won't be too happy with yourself if you spend all that
time & do NOT replace it & it decides to leak 2 months
later.  Yes, you'll have to drop the oil pan & spend
the money for the gasket, seal, & gasket for the main
seal housing, but again...not big dollars.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250