This group is GREAT

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: This group is GREAT
From: "Original Music" <originalmusic@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 23:51:56 -0500
I want to thank the members of this list for taking the time to answer my
questions about my TR250. There is so much to learn. I feel like I've
entered medical school. But the members of this list have all contributed to
answering my questions and raising my confidence as I undertake this
restoration. My TR250 is my first british sports car restoration project and
outside of a 1970 Chevelle project about 15 years, I have not wrenched a car
since then. Dale, Kevin, Stephen, Robert, Jay, Ed, Vance, Greg and all the
rest have been extremely helpfull. My questions will get more detailed as I
read, learn, experiment and hopefully succeed with my Triumph.

Thanks a million.

Bob Pascarella (I once had the hands of a musician)
Duxbury Scraped Knuckle Garage