Re: parish hardtop

To: Alan Salvatore <6parts@charter.net>, 6pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: parish hardtop
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:03:54 -0800 (PST)
Al,

Not sure what you're referring to when you say "drill
a hole through the HEADER"?  Is that through the
windscreen or through the cap or both?  Does the top
have holes that correspond to the lock down spots for
the soft top?  There are a holes in the windscreen
frame to accomodate the factory hard top, but the
vinyl covers it up.  You can see it by looking down
through the holes for the soft top or running your
finger along the vinyl.

But maybe you're talking about something completely
different?

Todd Bermudez
TR250/w Surrey
74TR6/w Surrey(aftermarket)